June 21st, 2012 | Add a Comment
Twitter went down in flames today in a crash of epic proportions. Not only did the social network go offline, but it continues to struggle with stability issues. After several hours, it appears that Twitter’s online status is still shaky. The crash have led to a flood of users on other social network sites such as Facebook, Tumblr, and Google Plus.
The initial crash came just before Noon and the site stayed offline for more than an hour. After coming back online, Twitter appeared to crash again less than an hour later. As of this writing, at around 3pm Eastern, it has just gone back up again. We’ll see if it continues.
As users waited for Twitter to come back online, many found solace in Facebook, Tumblr, and Google Plus. This author found more adds on Google Plus than normal.
It remains to be seen if Twitter will remain up after this massive crash, or if it will continue to go on and off throughout the day.
What do you do when Twitter crashes?
Most Popular Reviews
Most Popular Consumer Reviews
1. Garcinia Cambogia - A weight loss supplement touted as a “miracle” by Dr. Oz. (199 comments)
2. RealDose - One of our most debated and commented product reviews. (399 comments)
3. C9-T11 - Promoted as providing shocking muscle growth. Is it worth the hype? (77 comments)
4. Rabbit TV - Can you really get thousands of TV channels with this USB stick? (102 comments)
5. Tummy Tuck Belt - Can this product make you look slimmer? (9 comments)
6. Tommie Copper Compression Wear - Does this copper-infused product work? (13 comments)
© 2013 wafflesatnoon.com