July 26th, 2012 | 8 Comments
12:57pm ET Update: It appears that Twitter is working again, though the site has yet to officially announce that their issues are solved.
12:12pm ET Update: The outage continues, and we haven’t been able to get Twitter to load for the past 15 minutes again. It even appears that their status page is having issues now. The wait goes on…
11:58am ET Update: It seems that Twitter is making some progress. It has loaded a few times for us here, but not consistently, and we haven’t been able to completely log in yet. Hopefully this is a sign that the outage is nearly over. Thank you for those who are commenting with their experiences as well.
Twitter crashed slightly before Noon ET today, not even showing the infamous Whale image. It’s unclear how widespread this outage is, or how long it will last. Updates forthcoming. Twitter posted a short message lacking any detail, but acknowledging the problem:
Users may be experiencing issues accessing Twitter. Our engineers are currently working to resolve the issue.
To make matters worse, it was hard to even locate a working “Is Twitter Up” website such as downrightnow.com, which was perhaps overloaded with requests when the crash occurred. It reminds us of the giant crash only last month that took several hours to correct, and even then Twitter was shaky for another several hours. While you’re waiting today, read up on last month’s Twitter crash, which ironically occurred at almost the exact same time of day as today’s outage:
Let us know if you’re experiencing a Twitter outage, and how long it lasts.
Filed under: Social Media
Most Popular Reviews
Most Popular Consumer Reviews
1. Garcinia Cambogia - A weight loss supplement touted as a “miracle” by Dr. Oz. (199 comments)
2. RealDose - One of our most debated and commented product reviews. (399 comments)
3. C9-T11 - Promoted as providing shocking muscle growth. Is it worth the hype? (77 comments)
4. Rabbit TV - Can you really get thousands of TV channels with this USB stick? (102 comments)
5. Tummy Tuck Belt - Can this product make you look slimmer? (9 comments)
6. Tommie Copper Compression Wear - Does this copper-infused product work? (13 comments)
- waffles on CLA Side Effects
- gbtgggb on Man Standing on Baby Photo: Abuse or Just Bizarre?
© 2013 wafflesatnoon.com