Perfecter Fusion Styler is a heated styling tool that is cool to touch and designed to replace several standard styling products. Today we offer our Perfecter Fusion Styler review along with additional product information.
About Perfecter Fusion Styler
Perfecter Fusion Styler was created by Maria McCool of Calista Tools. The official website is tryperfecter.com, which was registered on January 8, 2013.
- Phone: 973-287-5199
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: M-F 9am to 8pm ET, Sa-Su 9am to 5pm ET
- Social Media: Facebook.com/PerfecterFusionStyler
How much does Perfecter Fusion Styler cost?
- Perfecter Fusion Styler costs $99.99
- Payments can be broken into three payments of $33.33
- Free shipping
- 60-day money back guarantee.
- Warranties of 4 years and 2 years can be purchased separately
- May be available for less at QVC.
- Can be found in some stores such as Nordstrom.
Features & Claims
- Salon results in 3 minutes
- 2-inch round heated fusion brush
- Replaces curing iron, straightener, and round brush
- Two temperature settings, low and high
- Safe to touch
- Not for use on wet hair
Below is a screen shot of the official Perfecter Fusion Styler website, taken in October 2013:
Below is a recent television commercial for Perfecter Fusion Styler:
Transcript of the Perfecter Fusion Styler commercial:
Finally, one single, perfect styling tool. Introducing the incredible Perfecter Fusion Styler . It’s simply the most revolutionary new hair care tool ever invented. The first and only hot styling tool that gives you both hands to effortlessly guide your style, giving you the results of these four styling tools with just one Perfecter Fusion Styler.
“The Perfecter has replaced a curling iron, a straightener, a round brush..”
“It’s everything that you need in this one little magic wand; I mean it really is a magic wand!”
The Perfecter features two temperature settings: Low for thin, fine hair, and high for hair that’s thick or coarse. The Perfecter will give beautiful style. No matter what your hair type, if you can brush your hair, you can perfect it in just three minutes. And the best part, the Perfecter is actually good for your hair! The secret is a revolutionary new hot-styling breakthrough called fusion styling. Rapid shining, hair smoothing, ceramic heat from the center of the barrel fuses with hydrating healing and frizz-fighting ion molecules that are released all around the Perfecter’s wide nylon bristles. The barrel stays warm, but the bristles are cool to the touch. It’s the biggest innovation in hair care ever! A hot styler you can actually hold in both hands.
“So, the Perfecter I can put my hand on it to help me guide it and it doesn’t burn my hand, it doesn’t burn my scalp and for me to able to see the shine with one brush stroke from the Perfecter is amazing to me.”
You could pay up to five hundred dollars for a salon quality dryer and brush, curling iron, and straightener. But the Perfecter Fusion Styler gives you the soft, silky, beautiful hair and style you’ve always dreamed of in less time for a fraction of the price.
Our Perfecter Fusion Styler Review
In our tests of the Perfecter Fusion Styler with several subjects of different hair types, we noted the following observations:
- Bristles: Although there are some complaints online of users experiencing the bristles breaking off, we did not experience this.
- Difficulty: There is a learning curve involved to create optimal styles.
- Duration: Most hair types kept their curls for the entire day. Thinner hair tended to lose the curl faster than thicker hair.
- Hair Length: The product performed equally well on short or long hair, although hair type did make a difference.
- Hair Type: The product seems best suited for medium thickness hair. Very thick hair tended to get tangled in the unit more easily than other types, while very thin hair did not hold as long.
- Heat: One of the selling points of the unit is that it is cool to touch. We found this claim accurate, and this feature provides additional flexibility to those who have a more hands-on styling technique and like to use their spare hand in the styling process.
- Frizzy hair: If you already have frizzy hair, the Fusion Styler will probably not give you dramatic results in alleviating this problem.
- Versus Curing Iron: The end results of the Perfecter Fusion Styler versus a traditional curling iron were similar.
- Waves: We found curling and straightening to be rather easy with the Perfecter Fusion Styler, but we found creating waves wasn’t as easy as with a wave curling iron.
It should also be noted that it is best to use this product on hair that has been brushed and de-tangled. Use it on smaller sections for optimal results.
Although we did not have to communicate with customer service, several commenters below have expressed frustration with customer service when attempting to return or replace the Perfecter Fusion Styler. For this reason, you may want to consider purchasing the product locally to avoid any problems should you need to return or replace it.
The Perfecter Fusion Styler is a competent competitor to similar products such as InStyler. How well it performs will depend largely on the user’s ability to use the product, and the hair type involved. At $90-$100, it may be seen by some as too expensive in comparison to significantly cheaper curling products on the market which perform similarly. If the price makes you cringe, you may want to invest in a cheaper alternative.
2.5 out of 5 stars
Your Perfecter Fusion Styler Reviews
Have you used Perfecter Fusion Styler or one of its competitors? Let us hear from you in the comments below.
Updated February 17, 2014